Sunday 13 March 2016

Just one more....I swear.....ok.....maybe two...def no more then 4.

I've recently added 3 jerseys to the game worn collection. I hadn't planned on it but I did. Actually I guess it's 4 jerseys. They are: Wheat Kings Thomson Pink the Rink. Wheat Kings Moore 3rd from 01-03. Last and certainly not lest, 2 x 89/90 Canucks jerseys. Home and away both with 20th Anniversary patch. No name bars, #57. I'm thinking it was a pre season or call up player cause they seem to have little wear. I got the pair for a really good deal and I had told the wife I was done buying for a while....but I have a problem,  a jersey buying problem ha. But I swear that this is it. There are 2 exceptions she agreed on and that's it. I can't wait to get them. Hopefully thy get here this week. It's awesome when you can stroke two jerseys off your list of most wanteds. I am still debating wether or not to put name bars on them. I have not been able to attribute these jerseys to any player which is why I assume they were called up or pre season. I'll mull that one over for a while. Now, I have always wanted skate logo jerseys and now I have them. I still want to own a game used Bure jersey. Preferably a Canucks jersey but I would take a Rangers or Panthers one as well. Hell a Russia jersey would be sweet too!

Thanks for reading, have a great week!

Stick....ice..keep it there.

Atrain

No comments:

Post a Comment