Sunday 21 February 2016

Late night post

It's about 3:30 am and I'm wide awake and have been so for about 2 hours. Why not post??!!

Pink the Rink was a huge success. Over $28,000 was raised for the Cancer Socirty! The game itself was awesome as Brandon won 8-3. The auctions were great too. It was fun to be on the other side of the table and watch the bidders get into a war for the jerseys. Lots of fun!

I was talking with the "wife" I say "wife" cause we aren't married yet but we are a common-law couple so she's the wife. Actually we did recently set a date for our wedding which will happen in 2017. Unless I acquire more jerseys then maybe not ha ha ha. We were talking the other day and she said to me, why do you collect things? Idk I said, I just do. Then I wondered, why do I collect the things I do? Is it genetics? My dad collects well let me rephrase that, hoards things that he calls a collection. Maybe that's where it started? To be fair he isn't a hoarder like you see on tv but he doesn't like to get rid of things and he collects a bunch of stuff. Toys, advertising items, antiques, money etc. If you've ever seen the show American or Canadian Puckers, that's the kind of stuff he likes to collect. So maybe it started there. I really don't know why I collect I just do. It makes me happy and is a hobby that greatly interests me. It's a fun hobby albeit an expensive one but fun for sure!

That's it for now, have a good night all!

Atrain

No comments:

Post a Comment